- Click an to see how it works.
 to include codepoints
&entity; are shorthand for
HEX1 HEX2 is shorthand for
token:__ lookup the labelhash (if known)
wrapped:__ lookup the namehash (if wrapped)
range:HEX1..HEXn expands to a range of characters
- to get a URL that resolves on page-load.
- Many elements have tooltips with additional information.
- Follows ENSIP-15 and ENS Terminology.
- Supports and testnets.
- This is a valid sequence of characters: and .eth name:
- This is an emoji: and its corresponding components:
- This is a mapped token: which transforms into a valid sequence:
- Characters not in canonical form require NFC:
- These are ignored characters:
- These are disallowed characters: